~kIte~

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

haha.. dink my blog is a fortnight diary.. write once every 2 weeks.. paiseh.. last week was a busy week.. 2 tests and a marketing project presentation.. me and my groupmates went to make our own t shirt for our project.. actually the shirt is a giordano shirt.. coz we wanna print our design on a polo t.. but the shop at jp doesnt have white polo t le.. and somemore one polo t costs 23.. so went to get giordano shirt.. the design is super nice.. it was designed by my groupmate.. thu huong.. she is v artistic.. likes drawing so much.. jus like my sis.. can jus sit there and keep drawing non-stop.. art is definitely not something i am gd at... not only i flung in it.. haha.. that makes me wonder wat talent i have.. i have always wondered wat is my strengths.. wat talents i have.. haha.. but nothing eva comes to my mind when that question pops into my mind.. ok.. maybe good at forgetting stuff??? haha.. ok.. crap.. See ar.. take my cousins for eg.. both are in st nix.. one is gd at gymnastics.. one is a great runner!!!! People always say everyone is talented in their own ways.. but am i the exceptional? Not that i have low self esteem or wat.. but frankly speaking.. i cant think of any gd things! Music.. i dunno how to play the piano.. i have always envied ppl who noes how to play the piano.. violin??? haha.. how wld i noe how to play it? i onli noe how to play the pipa and recorder.. though i learnt how to play pipa in chinese orchestra.. but i took 4 yrs to jus be an ave player.. so its nothing much.. its not something inborn.. sports? i like to play sports.. but i am definitely not talented in this area.. if i am .. i wld be like my cousin .. win so many medals in so numerous events throughout her sch yrs..i still believe everyone is talented in something.. maybe i have not discovered mine.. have u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home