~kIte~

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

wow it has been ages since i am back to my dear blog.. well it is the last 3 weeks to the start of the work..about one more month to slack..i finally cleared my wardrobe to put in new working clothes which have lying around for a number of daes or weeks le.. haha..sometimes i am amazed at how me and my sis can squeeze all our clothes into such a small wardrobe..always have the headache when it comes to squeezing in new clothes coz i am always lazy to clear old clothes.. the frustrating thing is after u cleared quite a number of old clothes u realise the wardrobe is sill full of clothes.. coz the portion cleared is still small as compared to the total amount inside.. hahaa.. do u all have the same problem?

i started off clearing the top part as shown below...haha..








and messed up our beds with all the bottoms which i usually put at the top of my wardrobe which u saw just now.. i cant imagine me and my sis actually neva wear more than 50% of the bottoms up there.. some of them neva wear before and i am thinking of throwing or giving them away le.. best..shldnt have bought a lot of things on impulse..haha..


my wardrobe after clearing a pile of clothes and putting in my new clothes..see! the space is so limited right..not much difference after clearing as to the amount except that it is a bit neater now.. haha.. pple who noe me well will noe i always keep a lot of unwanted stuff..sae i can be garang guni.. ok i admit i dont really like to throw things and thats e reason why my room is full of rubbish!!! haha..

hoping for the day when i have enuff money to "revamp" my entire room and get a new bigger wardrobe.. so at least our poor wardrobe does not have to house 2 pple's clothes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home