~kIte~

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

thanks to dear 6 fairies who celebrated my birthdae on saturday.. nice korean food at SU Korean Cuisine at Far Eat plaza .. the experience was special and food was nice!! It was indeed a sumptuous dinner~~ woo hoo~~~ and i am getting fatter from all the feasts the past few weeks starting from the penang trip!!

see how much food we ate!



me ah bu and dada~~


me and duckie~~


me hw and yps!!

haha when we just finished our food the romantic moment came as the light was dimmed off without me noticing as i was toking to pw.. and the waiter came in with a lovely cake.. thanks gals for the surprise~~:)



thanks fairies for their presents!!

thanks to my groupmates at EY for planning the sweet surprise..hee.. i was really surprised coz after i came out of the toilet, i saw yufang standing outside.. i asked her why she was standing outside doing nothing.. and she told me to accompany her to the pantry..and me followed her and a few seconds after, she walked into the seniors' training room jus next to our training room where i saw all the familiar faces.. my groupmates and 2 other frenz with a piece of cake and singing Bdae song!! Hee.. so sweet of u guys! thank you~~




me and shar..pretty flowers~~ thanks gal for everything~~ how i wish we were in the same audit team:( hugs~~



thanks yufang for her bdae treat..enjoy the lamian at crystal jade!! we were so full..hahaha

this gal lah..always dun wanna take photo..esp in places where there are ppl ard us..end up she taking photo of me alone again:(



haha yufang finally agreed to take with me at the fountain..hahaha..

so glad to have you as my bai zhan zhu, gal..hahaha..

thanks dear for giving my birthday another meaning:)this is the second time we spending our anniversary together~~ this time round we went to mount faber Jewel Box.. its a place with good ambience.. a place totally unblocked where you can just immerse in the spectacular view of waters with the ships.. lightings from jurong island and sentosa.. together with the streams of cable cars..the breeze just adds on to the beautiful atmosphere.. the atmosphere is somewhat similar to that at the hilltop near Jurong Birdpark(Hilltop restaurant) where you can get a view of a broad landscape as well..


dear with the glasses i made for him!!! his long awaited specs!glad my surprise worked!!:)



the photo we bought there.. this was taken by the photographers there..



this was self taken:)


thanks dear for the lovely roses and perfume~~ love the scenery behind:)


..and the four leaf clover he bought for us to put on our hps!time to replace our turtles coz he feels its a little childish for me to bring to work..hee..e white W850 is my long awaited phone which he got for me in advance:)


autumn is their current theme.. nice right?



leaving moutn faber..


us on the cable car ride..

thanks to all for made my birthday a special one and everyone who sent me sweet wishes..And of coz my mummy for giving birth to me..haha sounds cliche but its true!! coz i gave her trouble then and she had a hard time giving birth to me..or else how would i have met all lovely darlings? hee.. Arigato!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home