~kIte~

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

my dear june babies

june has always been a special month for me..coz its the month i spent the most! haha apart from gss, i have my dearest frenz who are all june babies..and its quite a number.. haha.. so of coz i dun mind spending more during this period:) year after year, we will always rem to celebrate each other's birthday n for the june babies.. its so special as pw's on the 14th, yps's on the 16th while dada's on 18th:) year after year, we will always celebrate the 3 june babies' together (except for their 21st bdae) and this year is no exception!

17th June 2008

the 3 june (14th, 16th, 18th) darlings~

and another dear june baby, kps, whose bdae is on the first day of June =p

30th May 2008:)


me and my duck! dear fren who neva fails to check if i am still alive..haha


10 yrs of friendship with these darlings and counting:)


looking back at how we went thru different phases of our lives over the past decade..how our friendship progressed from the time we were young and innocent sec sch kids to grown up working ladies todae..


our graduation night in 2001 when everyone transformed into pretty ladies for the first night for the most of us..haha.. can recognise who are in the photo? hint: all of them will appear in the photos in the rest of the blog..haha


continue guessing:)

our dress code was white.. in case u were wondering..haha..and my dear shuyang, another june baby darling in the pic~~
paiseh.. the graduation pictures were the onli decent pictures that i can post for the earlier years.. if not the gals most prob will kill me ..anyway dink we took fewer photos due to the fact that we do not own a digi cam at that time..haha..omg..sound as if we are v old..omg..lol..


June 2004 celebration- e yr we first entered into ntu where we crossed paths again after being separted into different jcs.. 2005 - supporting pw for super host

2006 - the year all of us turned 21! and it was 8 old years then that we have known each other! yps's sweet 21 at marina south:) e photo looks so sweet too

all turned 21, left with me and hanwei..haha..that explains e pic


hanwei's 21st bdae (July 2006) :) where's she? haha.. i was the onli one who havent turned 21 then..


love this pic ..coz our attire that day made the photo simply colourful jus like how my life was made colourful with them around these years:)


merry christmas 2006! ~

June 2007 celebration for yps,pw and dada:)



and for my dear duck...


well, the above are my 5 dearest fairies and 4 june darlings, hence june has always been a special month for me, for almost half of my life as of now..haha.. thanks for being around for each other and i realli heart u all!:)


and u dink this is the end of the list of my june darlings? haha..nono.. not yet! how can i forget my dear yang in canada..her bdae is on the 27th.. miss u so much.. hope we have a chance to meet up again one dae.. let me earn more and go over to find u k! u come back soon too!:) have missed so many birthdays to spend with u~

farewell dinner in 2004



yang.. the gift u gave before u left..i kept it well though it faded so much.. haha everyone u can make out how i look like during my sec sch daes here..haha

last but not least is my precious little gal i met in ntu..shar! 28th june is her special dae.. grateful that we crossed paths in ey and the same dept..thanks for all the heart to heart talks.. for sharing so much with me and making me feel important to u too, no matter how small the extent can be..haha..jus feel so comfortable during the times with u!



gathering at bottletree park cum celebration of shar's bdae:) (supposedly weijie too but he cant make it)


forgot to take photo with shar that dae! and realised i neva realli take individual photos with her too.. found this in my hp.. we must take more pics tog in the future!



so happy i have diligently blogged another entry and this is dedicated to my dear dear june darlings:) thanks..~






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home